Food Truck Unlocked
Terms and Conditions
Physical Address for Mail (No in-person visits – Physical Office only).
3680 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our Website, accessing and/or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, plans and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand that: a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use
the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account’s.
2. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
3. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
4. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
5. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
6. We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that: Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any Food Truck Unlocked employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the FoodTruckUnlocked.com and its Owner, its parent company and affiliates (if any), and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
FoodTruckUnlocked.com and its Owner do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use our Website and services only with permission of a parent or guardian. Our services are not recommended or intended for children or teenagers, and should only be used under the proper recommendation and/or supervision.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE
Food Truck Unlocked only offers digital products and services that can only be access through its Website. Our product(s) and service(s) are not sold anywhere else. We are not responsible for losses resulting from buying any of our products or services from anyone pretending to be Us, or affiliated or permitted by Us to sell these products or services. Food Truck Unlocked programs contain several modules and/or chapters (hereafter referred to as ‘Content’). This Content is dripped into participants’ accounts in the frequency of one module or chapter every week until all modules and chapters are dripped. Food Truck Unlocked and its Owner reserve the right to change, alter, add, or remove any of the programs’ Content without notice.
You agree to pay, and authorize Food Truck Unlocked’s third party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your payment plan to use our Services or purchase our products. All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. Food Truck Unlocked and its Owner are not responsible for charges, bank fees, or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due.
A reference transaction is a financial transaction from which subsequent transactions can be derived. PayPal Reference Transactions & Stripe Authorizations are used to make subsequent transactions to offer you additional offers at checkout. These offers are optional and you will be provided the option to opt-out of any after purchase offers by clicking the “No Thanks, I won’t see this offer again and I am not interested” option. After adding your payment information at checkout, you agree to allow our payment processor to store an authorization for additional payments as needed. This may include after purchase one-time offers, which you authorize us to charge using your selected payment method upon your acceptance of any additional offers.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND REFUNDS
Please refunds on all digital programs, can be requested within the first 30 days of the program. No refunds shall be issued if request is received on or after mid-night of the 30th day of the program. These terms are without exception and a refund request outside of these requirements will not be processed. You will be required to spend time reading the manuals and formulating your plan, it does require some personalization and time commitment. This refund policy is the standard terms for online, digital products. Unlike physical products, once you have purchased this product you will have instant access to the files and cannot return them. Refund amount is
strictly based on the amount paid by you and received on our side. This is equal to the program price tag minus any discounts offered. Any bank fees or other fees charged during this transaction is not our responsibility.
All Testimonials found on Food Truck Unlocked and its affiliate sites represent the factual viewpoints of those who submitted them. Reviewers or those user submitting testimonials were in no way coerced or encouraged to leave reviews that do not reflect their actual experiences. In some cases Testimonials whether positive or negative may have been submitted in return for promotional materials.Some testimonials posted here represent subjective information based on the perception and life experience of those who submitted the testimonial. We at Food Truck Unlocked in no way endorse these opinions as fact and encourage you to come up with your own opinion of our products as a direct result of your experiences and not those of another. If you believe that any of the information presented in testimonials found on this Site to be false, please bring it to our attention. We strive to present you with the best and most accurate information possible and appreciate your help ensuring that it stays that way.
The experiences of others found on Food Truck Unlocked and its affiliate sites in no way reflect a guarantee of results. These testimonials represent individuals success but are in no way an example of the expected result for all individuals. Not all customers will achieve the same results as those found in personal testimonials on Food Truck Unlocked, such testimonials are viewed as exceptional successes and not to be mistaken for typical results.
BLOG POSTS AND USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
Information provided to us by others which includes blog posts, before and after, testimonials, etc, is in no way endorsed as fact or verified by Food Truck Unlocked or its affiliate sites. You are encouraged to take this kind of information at face value and understand that these statements often reflect exceptional results and in no way should be accepted as typical or expected results.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Some pages on this Website may contain advertisements to associated products of external Websites / links / supplements. While the Company may be compensated for such advertisement placing, the Company does not endorse or warrant any such products. You are fully responsible for researching such products on your own and determining if they are the right fit for you Many articles on this Website contain links to third-party Websites. The Company does not endorse the content on any third-party Website that this Website may link to and has no control over and is not responsible for the content on affiliated or advertised sites. The Website DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE! The Website does not provide medical advice, treatment or diagnosis of any issue, illness or disease. All content and educational material provided on this Site and associate sites of the Company for educational and example purposes only. You are fully responsible for doing your own research and determining what is your best course of action. Always seek approval and advice from a physician, medical doctor or other qualified health professional before embarking on a new exercise regime, diet, supplement or similar protocol.
GENERAL PROHIBITIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USAGE
You agree that you will not: Access the membership area of the Site corresponding to the Food Truck Unlocked for any of these purposes: · Attempt to access another member’s account. · Attempt to download content from the Site through the use of any software, agent, or device (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the material made explicitly available to you via download.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our Website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements. ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
1. i) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content. ii) no information or advice, whether expressed,
implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Food Truck Unlocked and/or its Owner or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee,
or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Food Truck Unlocked and its Owner will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply. All information stated on foodtruckunlocked.com and its sub-domains is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU HEREBY WAIVE The FoodTruckUnlocked.com and its Owner OF ALL POSSIBLE LIABILITY OR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY BUSINESS PRACTICES OR ACTIVITIES DONE BY YOU AND WHICH INVOLVE WRONGFULLY INTERPRETING OUR RESOURCES. The FoodTruckUnlocked.com does not provide information intended to be used by Minors. ANY FINANCIAL LOSSES, DEBT, OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO YOUR BUSINESS AND INCURRED WHILE FOLLOWING OUR BLUEPRINT IS NOT BY ANY MEANS FOODTRUCKUNLOCKED.COM OR ITS OWNER RESPONSIBILITY AND SHOULD BE PAID OFF BY THE BUSINESS OWNER. Our product(s) and service(s) are not sold anywhere else. We are not responsible for losses resulting from buying any of our products or services from anyone pretending to be Us, or affiliated or permitted by Us to sell these products or services.
proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. FoodTruckUnlocked.com content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no
other use of the content without the express written permission of Food Truck Unlocked and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Food Truck Unlocked or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. Any refunds issued will result in the revocation of your account access immediately and any files.
This Website is controlled by Ahmed Borai from our office located in the state of California, US. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing our Website, you agree that the statutes and laws of California, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of any products or services through this Site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in US, California You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Food Truck Unlocked EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrators award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: Food Truck Unlocked 3680 Wilshire Blvd, California 90010 US [email protected]
REFUNDS & EARNINGS PROMISE
No refunds are permitted across any products, there are no exceptions to this rule as these are all digital products. Please contact us for more information or if you would like to discuss it.As stated above there are NO earning promises and all quote figures and earning potentials are based on experience with my own success with www.rudymawer.com and other personal business clients and associates I have worked with and mentored.Remember, many factors as discussed previous will determine your real success or earnings and there is no guarantee that your actual results will match the projects listed throughout this Site. These projects and listings are purely based on our own personal experience in the past or based on outcomes and case studies from other digital marketers and digital marketing agencies.
We hate unsolicited commercial email (UCE), also known as spam and junk mail, and you probably do too. as much as you do.That’s why we are 100% compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial email laws.If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our Website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe. Simply click the unsubscribe link to be removed from our database.If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with your inquiry.
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE
1. Compensation And Benefits To Those Who Provide Testimonials. Some of the testimonials on this Site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Others may have received complimentary material, products or services in exchange for a review. To the best of our knowledge, we believe these testimonials represent honest and unbiased opinions.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our Site that are in the nature of “success story” or “case study” testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service. We are happy to furnish this information upon request. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you can assume that results achieved by these individuals are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our Site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the subjects who choose to participate are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”case study”, you may email us for documentation or clarification.
1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this Website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money as you complete our programs.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn and should not be construed as actual income you earn; there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income, but it is entirely possible and you may even earn more.
3. There is no guarantee that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this Website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email [email protected]). All statements and examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating any type of business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this Website with the understanding that an Internet business may not necessarily generate a significant amount of income for you and that you could significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should do your own due diligence to evaluate any services and/or products presented on this Website, including consulting with business partners and qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this Website or any of the services and/or products presented on this Website. You also agree that we are not responsible for any income you do not earn or any financial losses you incur as a result of using our programs or services.
LEGAL NOTICES & CONTACT US
Client & Product Support
Food Truck Unlocked Support Team at
team AT foodtruckunlocked.com
Results are not typical. Success is dependent on multiple factors. Testimonials show here are for examples only, and not a guarantee of return on investment. Your results may vary.